JVC KW-R910BT 2-DIN CD Receiver with Bluetooth Wireless Technology and Front USB AUX Input
An entertainment powerhouse
Choose a source, choose a display color, choose an app — the JVC KW-R910BT gives you all the entertainment options you expect, and more. The symmetrical design looks terrific, while a host of connectivity features make this CD receiver an outstanding travel companion.
With built-in Bluetooth® and a variety of inputs, the KW-R910BT lets you access your digital media in a variety of ways. Play music from your iPhone®, Android™ or music player, or choose from JVC’s ever-growing list of compatible apps. You can also plug a thumb drive into the front USB port, hook up your MP3 player to the front AUX input, or pop in a CD.
Awesome with your iPhone®
Once you plug your iPod or iPhone into the USB input, you can use the KW-R910BT’s oversized knob and buttons to navigate your entire music library. With your iPhone connected, you can play your Pandora® Internet Radio stations through the receiver, and even skip and rate songs like you do online. The powerful USB port will keep your smartphone charged, even when it’s doing several tasks at once.
Of course, you don’t have to plug in at all if your iPhone is equipped with Siri® Eyes Free functionality. Just link up and enjoy hands-free control.
This sophisticated receiver also lets you pair two phones at once, so there’s no need to choose between your personal and business phones. When a call comes in, the receiver will blink either blue or red, so you’ll know at a glance how (or whether!) to answer the call. To answer, just tap the volume knob. And you can search your contacts alphabetically when you want to call someone.
Design your display
If you like your display to look a certain way, you’ll love the 3-zone Variable-Color Display. You can choose from over 30,000 options, and even assign three different colors to your controls and the display. Choose your three favorite colors, or make your JVC pay tribute to your favorite sports team – the choice is yours. And if you can’t decide, let the receiver cycle through all the colors continually. It’s actually a very cool effect!
Want to keep your car’s steering wheel audio controls?
In most vehicles, you can use an adapter (see “Accessories”) to connect your vehicle’s steering wheel controls to this JVC stereo. Connect a few wires, then program the adapter for your particular car and the JVC, and you’ll retain the convenience of your steering wheel controls.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver’s Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone’s Bluetooth capabilities. Learn more in our article explaining Bluetooth profiles.
iPod/smartphone note: If you’re going to use your iPod or smartphone with this receiver, be sure to check “Details” for compatibility information.
- MOS-FET 50W x 4
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology*1 (Built-in)
- (Phone Book Access Profile, Phone Book Transfer, Hands-Free Call, A2DP (Audio Streaming), AVRCP, Text Message /SMS (Short Message Service) Receipt Notification, Voice Recognition Dialing, Compatibility Check Mode, Simple Secure Pairing, 2 Phones Full-Time Connection, Pandora*2/Internet Radio Control for iPhone/Android, Siri Eyes Free Mode for iPhone)
- Pandora*2 Control for Smartphone (iPhone via USB, Android via Bluetooth®)
- JVC Smart Music Control ver.3 for Android (App via Bluetooth®)
- JVC Playlist Creator for USB Memory/Thumb Drive (Windows® PC software via USB)
- iPod/iPhone Music Playback
- Android AUDIO MODE *3
- Media Playback: WAV / MP3 / WMA
- Drive Change Mode for Mass Storage Class
- AUX Input (Front)
- Radio Data System
- Digital Processing Tuner
- 3-Band Parametric iEQ
- 12-Preset EQ
- Digital Track Expander
- 2.5V Line and Subwoofer Pre-Output Level
- 2 Pre-Output Terminals (Front + Rear/Subwoofer Selectable)
- 3-Zone Variable-Colour
- Wireless Remote (Equipped)
- Steering Wheel Remote Ready
*1 Available functions depend on mobile phone.
*2 Available in countries that support this service.
*3 Android (Ver 4.1 and above) AUDIO MODE requires user firmware update