Jass Performance Mazda MX5 Miata Low profile headlight conversion kit lo-pro headlights JDM
The Jass Performance Low Profile Headlight kits is a straight replacement and upgrade from the standard round 7” lamps to a sportier improved rectangular Hella E-code headlamps for the NA/Mk1 Mazda Miata MX-5 EUNOS roadster.
The Low Profile Headlights are featuring:
- Fully reversible upgrade of the stock headlight bodies.
- Premium branded E-signed, TÜV approved Hella Headlights with integrated low/high beam.
- Significantly improved light output to the US headlights.
- Extremely low profile design of only 9 cm maximum lift.
- Optimized aerodynamics with headlights on, improved top speed.
- Significantly enhanced and sportier look.
- Full manual adjustability to top, bottom, left right.
- Preserving the MOT/TÜV relevant el. height adjustability.
- Available for LHD* or RHD**.
- The replacement motor linkage makes these the lowest lids available on the market.
The Low Pros come with complete installation manual
Please note, option of the headlights with integrated sidelights can be ordered on request (for use with TSIs without side lights).
The installation is build on the stock headlight frames and requires minor changes to them. We choose this adapter design, as it preserves all the MOT relevant features (stock kinematics, frame, height adjustment) and only adds E-certified headlights to allow MOT/TÜV registration of the package. E-Certification papers for the headlights are available on request.
* LHD (Left Hand Drive) = Cars with the steering wheel on the left side of the cabin. (configuration used in countries that drive on the right side of the road like USA, most of Europe and the rest of the world)
** RHD (Right Hand Drive) = The steering wheel is on the right side of the car (a configuration more commonly used for cars in Japan, UK, Australia and some other parts of the world.)
Mazda MX-5Product Code: 5155