Autometer Water Temperature Gauge 4432
2-5/8″ WATER TEMPERATURE, 120-240 °F, ULTRA-LITE
Born on the high speed ovals of NASCAR and refined in motorsport competition throughout the world, it’s no surprise the Pro-Comp Ultra-Lite™ gauges have become the most popular series in the Auto Meter™ line. Pioneering the use of lightweight materials and engineered to near bulletproof standards, the matte brushed aluminum dial and bezel look clean, polished and right at home in anything from the most hardcore racecar to high tech street machines. The Ultra-Lite™ series also offers the most comprehensive selection of different gauge types, assuring a perfect fit in virtually any build. These instruments define what it means to be professional grade; more professional racers trust Ultra-Lites™ than any other gauge.
Ultra-Lite™ gauges utilize specially selected finishes to minimize glare while maximizing visibility and are illuminated using perimeter incandescent lighting. Red and green bulb covers are included to change backlight color. Additional bulb cover and LED replacement bulb options available separately.
Engines don’t like high water temperatures, Heat is the enemy of performance and reliability. Keep tabs on your temps with the most accurate, quickest responding water temperature gauge on the market. AutoMeter’s advanced bourdon tube meter movement provides unparalleled performance in the most demanding applications. A 6’ capillary tube and 1/2” NPT mounting nut are included.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation – compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- Gauge kit includes 1/2″ NPT adapter, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
Range 120-240 deg. F
Includes 6 ft. tubing.
Includes 1/2″” NPT adapter/fitting.
Instrument features brushed aluminum dial in silver finish with matching silver anodized bezel.