Autometer Phantom Boost Vacuum gauge 5703
2-1/16″ 52mm BOOST/VACUUM, 30 IN HG/30 PSI, PHANTOM
Taking the winning formula behind Auto Meter’s Sport-Comp™ gauges and injecting the clean style of a white dial and a black powder coated bezel, these competition proven instruments remain one of the best selling lines in our history. The high contrast design and florescent orange pointer makes them incredibly easy to read at a glance in any conditions. Overengineered internals mean these gauges will stand up to whatever you can throw at them, on or off the track. With their unique look and legendary durability, the Phantom™ series has become an icon, setting the standard for quality and dependability in white dialed instruments.
Phantom™ gauges utilize specially selected finishes to minimize glare while maximizing visibility and are illuminated using perimeter incandescent lighting. Red and green bulb covers are included to change backlight color. Additional bulb cover and LED replacement bulb options available separately.
The standard in the industry, AutoMeter’s Mechanical Boost/Vac Gauges have found their way into more builds than any other. Using a patented, high precision bourdon tube meter movement, there isn’t another gauge on the market that can lay claim to the levels of accuracy or durability you’ll find here. A simple 1/8” NPT pressure connection requires no electrical hookup for operation. Includes 1/8” NPT fittings and nylon line kit.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation – compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” nylon line, T-Fitting, vacuum fitting, compression fittings, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
Range: 30 in Hg.-Vac./30 PSI