APEXi REV SPEED METER-GP Silver 405-A012
A’PEXi’s new Rev/Speed Meter GP is a complete multi function measuring device designed to measure and monitor data such as vehicle speed, engine RPM, and elapsed times. With a completely re-designed case and a new screen that utilizes the easy to read VFD (Vacuum Fluorescent Display) with built in light sensor used in many of A’PEXi’s line up, the new Rev/Speed Meter GP deliver a host of new functions like; Engine RPM, Vehicle Speed, Travel Distance, Battery Voltage, Peak Hold, Replay and Speed Cut Elimination, 0-100m, 200m, 400m times with trap speed, 0-100km/h, 200km/h, 300km/h times, 100km/h, 200km/h, 300km/h sprint times, user defined Mid Range Acceleration, Stop Watch Function, Best Time Memory, RPM Warning, Speed Warning, RPM and Speed Outputs, Tire Size Correction and Vehicle Weight Input. One of the most exciting new features is its revolutionary A’PEXi G-Sensor that allows the unit to measure G forces in 4-way front/rear/left/right directions. This data can be plotted in a graph display to map acceleration characteristics and lateral G’s on the race track, or used in an array of new features including: highly accurate 100m/200m/400m times with trap speed and wheel-spin correction, horsepower calculation, and loss power calculation are extremely accurate measurements. Thus the vehicle condition can be demonstrated in RSM which gives the correct power check, when there are sports muffler or other tuning parts installed, the differences can be visually and physically checked. G-Sensor is sold separately.
• Utilising high illumination VFD in large monitor.
• Dot matrix monitor for simultaneous information display.
• User can choose to display information in value, analogue or graphic form.
• A joystick operating style provides quick and easy operation.
• Slim design provides choices of installation.
• Optional G sensor (sold separately) measures correct horsepower
• and G forces in 4 directions.
• Stop watch function included.
• Power measuring function included.
• Monitoring engine rev, vehicle speed, odometer and battery voltage.
• Speed cut elimination function included.
• Data is kept safe even when power off or battery has been taken out.
• Including output functions which can be expended with other
• electronic devices and indicators.